Страницы

вторник, 13 октября 2015 г.

The importance of friends

Remember this proverb: tell me who your friend is, and I will tell you who you are? I believe in it, because all my friends resemble me in a way. I don’t wanna say that we copy each other, but we understand each other without words and always have something to talk about, especially if it concerns art; you can’t stop me when once I hit this subject. It may surprise you to hear what our common hobby is. We like to come together, get some pop-corn and watch ‘Friends’. You may argue that this TV series is rather old, but according to this article from New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/nyregion/friends-has-new-bffs-new-york-teenagers.html?ref=media contemporary teenagers like watching this sitcom even more than people twenty years ago! There are a lot of movies that are considered to be classical, but you can hardly ever find a TV series that is popular with so many generations of people all over the world. When I was dealing with a nice elderly couple from France, they told me that their children like watching this comedy with their kids together. It’s interesting how these short episodes can unite people – they gather to chill out, have some fun and talk to each other. Maybe, someone will find it odd, but my friend Joan has Rachel’s haircut and we often cite our favorite moments. Thanks to ‘Friends,’ our big company will always have something in common, namely, memories of a great sofa with pop-corn and hilarious jokes!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий